Adblock breaks this site

Selling my Steam Account (26 Games) (AAA + Valve Games + Rust)

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by TTKSales, Sep 7, 2014.

  1. TTKSales

    TTKSales Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2014
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling my Steam Account (26 Games) (AAA + Valve Games + Rust)

    Hey everyone! First time trying this out, so forgive me for anything that is lacking in this post. Please let me know in the thread if there is anything I need to provide additionally. Thanks!


    This account has 26 games, most of them AAA or Valve games. The account has never been VAC banned or banned from any servers on any game. There is a decent amount of hours played on CS:GO and Rust mostly.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Contact me on Skype: thetechkiddie ( Don't ask about the live name... Just don't :D )

    I would honestly prefer it if you go first. If you don't want to go first I am up for using a trusted middleman.

    Only payment method accepted is Paypal. Please be sure to send money through paypal using the "Family and Friends" option. I ask for this simply because too many people unfairly dispute or chargeback after the item is received. Thanks for understanding.

    Well everyone that's about it! Be sure to hit me up on skype for further details!

    Again, I'm inexperienced so if I did anything wrong in this thread please be sure to let me know! Scamming me is nearly impossible, as I've dealt with numerous scammers on multiple occasions. Thanks!
     
< [WTS] 7 Digit Steam Account w/ Original Mail + few games | Steam Account [CSGO/5 Digit/1000+ Hours] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site