Adblock breaks this site

Steam Account - 52 Games - Selling CHEAP :)

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by jmc, Mar 10, 2010.

  1. jmc

    jmc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Account - 52 Games - Selling CHEAP :)

    Hey all, I'm selling my Steam Account with 52 games :) The account itself is worth $717.194 AUD but I'm willing to sell for alot cheaper (starting bid of $80). Really keen to sell as I have just started Uni and have no time for gaming anymore :(

    Please contact me at [email protected]

    Also here is a screenshot:
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9402/myacci.png


    Cheers,
    James
     
  2. Alex_^

    Alex_^ Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2009
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Steam Account - 52 Games - Selling CHEAP :)

    sounds freshphished, good luck selling it
     
  3. DLovas_

    DLovas_ Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Account - 52 Games - Selling CHEAP :)

    lol my account is worth more so I'm good, you might get around 90 for it.
     
  4. jmc

    jmc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Account - 52 Games - Selling CHEAP :)

    :S Not at all, I am the original owner.

    As I said DL willing to sell for alot cheaper. Updated OP, starting bid at around $80.
     
  5. jmc

    jmc Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Account - 52 Games - Selling CHEAP :)

    bump :)

    talk on msn
     
< Selling two steam accounts 6 and 7 dig!! | Selling MW2 Steam Account! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site