Adblock breaks this site

SELLING BATTLEFIELD 4 for PC -STEAM CODE- Offer! :D

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Testament, Oct 30, 2013.

  1. Testament

    Testament Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2013
    Posts:
    272
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SELLING BATTLEFIELD 4 for PC -STEAM CODE- Offer! :D

    I went to walmart today and picked up a copy of BF4.. only to find that my computer doesn't have the required specs to play it. Now. I could have been smart and just got my money back... but. I decided that maybe one of you kids are less fortunate and would like to purchase it at a discount? :D

    Please post skypes below. We'll discuss a fair and LOW price :D
     
  2. zky

    zky Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SELLING BATTLEFIELD 4 for PC -STEAM CODE- Offer! :D

    zky2k13 add me
     
< Steam Account--35 Games--Cheap---Clean | WTB: CS League Proof Steam Account/Low Digits >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site