Good way to make money/xp?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by joostis, Feb 1, 2008.

Good way to make money/xp?
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 1, 2008 at 12:38 PM
  2. joostis
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2006
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    joostis Active Member

    Good way to make money/xp?

    Hello,

    I have about 2897k. I was looking for a good way to make money [pref 1m+ an hour] with little or no risk. I was also looking for a good way to train str [ 77 currently ] and range [ 52 currently ].
    Thanks
    Justis
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 1, 2008 at 12:48 PM
  4. Oreos
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2008
    Posts:
    444
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Oreos Forum Addict
    Banned

    Good way to make money/xp?

    Well if you want one million an hour or more then you can buy off sites...like sythe with real money through bounty hunter...or go to the bounty hunter with a good ddser nowadays people buy ddser's for bounty hunter mainly because they own in there..for training strength I would say do slayer tasks.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 1, 2008 at 12:59 PM
  6. Nullware
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,761
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nullware Guru

    Good way to make money/xp?

    Since you want low risk your best bet is probably training on Iron/Steel dragons.

    Otherwise, if you're willing to look into higher risks you could try Bandos, God Wars, Mith Dragons, basically any of those really high levels that give the huge drops/rewards.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM
  8. joostis
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2006
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    joostis Active Member

    Good way to make money/xp?

    I don't want to break the rules though :\

    Okay, what do I need for iron\steel dragons? Also, my friend recommended ranging blue dragons in the hero's guild.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 1, 2008 at 1:32 PM
  10. xxgodfatherxx
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,233
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xxgodfatherxx Guru
    Banned

    Good way to make money/xp?

    I'd say spend some money on grey chins, chin khazard guards for 60/61 range. Then follow a guide and kill avianses for a while. They are hella money and pretty good range xp.

    One of the best guides out there: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=367104
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 1, 2008 at 2:08 PM
  12. A_S_A
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2007
    Posts:
    678
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    A_S_A Apprentice
    Banned

    Good way to make money/xp?

    Thats funny, I thought I read something about 1million gp or more per hour..


    Is this a joke?

    You have probably played this game for at least 3 months, how many hours did you spend on getting that 2M then..2?

    I think, that from now on, almost all "easy" money making skills are dead.

    You can hardly make 300k an hour with good stats, 100k with bad stats.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 1, 2008 at 2:36 PM
  14. rsplayer95
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2007
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rsplayer95 Apprentice

    Good way to make money/xp?

    ehh....100k is probably ur best bet just complete rune essence on lvl 3 or another lowlvl and use an essence auto miner you can get about 70-100k an hour with that.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 1, 2008 at 3:08 PM
  16. joostis
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2006
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    joostis Active Member

    Good way to make money/xp?

    No. I have played since 2001 on different accounts actually.
    It's still pretty easy making money, I was just looking for better ways. I got that money before I had high skills, and before the game changed so much. I have just recently gotten back into it and was looking for new ways to make money.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM
  18. Cfrey
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Cfrey Apprentice
    Banned

    Good way to make money/xp?

    Well you have umm... Woodcutting, combat, fletching, fishing, mining, smithing, runecrafting, theiving, crafting, etc.

    Pick one...
     
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 1, 2008 at 3:56 PM
  20. Nullware
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,761
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nullware Guru

    Good way to make money/xp?

  21. Unread #11 - Feb 1, 2008 at 4:36 PM
  22. Penguinator
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    522
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Penguinator Forum Addict

    Good way to make money/xp?

    The closest thing you can get to making 1mil an hour (lol) is crafting double nats through the abyss. And that's only if you already have 91 runecrafting. If you don't, then there is a looooong road ahead of you.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Feb 1, 2008 at 4:44 PM
  24. klondike
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2007
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    klondike Member

    Good way to make money/xp?

    do watchtower quest and kill blue dragons in the ogre enclave dungeon. If your good you can get about 6 trips and hour which is around 300k. There really isnt any legit way to make 1m an hour. besides this u could kill boss monsters or rely on skills.
     
< steam 7 digit | I Need A Vouch!!!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site