Staking Ownage (level 61)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ardy, Aug 10, 2007.

Staking Ownage (level 61)
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 10, 2007 at 6:42 AM
  2. Ardy
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Staking Ownage (level 61)





    I took these earlier staking on my pure for the last day of his membership before I sell him. I was staking 15k each so it wasn't really needed to screenie the loot.

    Anyways, hope you like it. I kinda mixed in some of my l33t music video making skillz into it :p I make music video's too :D


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfdLCch_Rb8 Is the actual URL
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 10, 2007 at 7:28 AM
  4. Eliasbrangelol
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2007
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Eliasbrangelol Active Member
    Banned

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Good start xD
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 10, 2007 at 7:49 AM
  6. Ardy
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Thank you.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 10, 2007 at 11:07 AM
  8. Datsyuk4242
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Posts:
    528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90

    Datsyuk4242 Forum Addict

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Really nice video,too bad about the music though.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 10, 2007 at 11:30 AM
  10. hockeykid09
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    1,162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hockeykid09 Guru
    Banned

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    First song?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 10, 2007 at 11:39 AM
  12. Nuice
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nuice Active Member

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Nice Dds specilas, good job
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 10, 2007 at 9:48 PM
  14. rocker69
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    598
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rocker69 Forum Addict

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    very nice
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 10, 2007 at 9:55 PM
  16. Zack The Man
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Zack The Man Member

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Mmm, good job.. Too many though :S too lazy to watch em all :p
     
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 11, 2007 at 3:02 AM
  18. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Nice specs.
    Why are you selling it?
     
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 11, 2007 at 5:50 AM
  20. shadow s t r
    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2007
    Posts:
    512
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shadow s t r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    very nice, goodjob
     
  21. Unread #11 - Aug 11, 2007 at 9:48 AM
  22. OldFinn
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    7,094
    Referrals:
    60
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    OldFinn Hero
    Banned

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Some of the ones you won looked ALOT like set-ups, mainly because most people when staking do NOT just stand there and let you slash them to death.

    And I loved the bit in your ''mess-ups'' where there actually was no messup, and it was your excuse for being owned..
     
  23. Unread #12 - Aug 11, 2007 at 12:29 PM
  24. Ardy
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    Comments like yours are shit. None of this was "Set up". It was real moron. There was one guy who got killed, I don't know any of these people. Besides why would I set up for a bunch of comments... None were fake, one ranger asked if he could kill me rofl, but still. And about my Mess Ups doesn't mean I was trying to make an excuse for getting owned, if you were too lazy to read the subtext it said: "Where it took too long to make the kill or I got killed" it doesn't mean I want to hide it or else I wouldn't have put it in the video ass.

    Stop spamming up the threads with your gay comments.


    Because my main got keylogged and I have no other source of money =[ I'm going to miss this guy.


    Animal I have become - Three days grace
     
  25. Unread #13 - Aug 13, 2007 at 9:29 PM
  26. chrisbran
    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    chrisbran Member

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    nice vid gj
     
  27. Unread #14 - Aug 13, 2007 at 11:41 PM
  28. JeremyM
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2007
    Posts:
    623
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    JeremyM Forum Addict

    Staking Ownage (level 61)

    nice now stake higher :)
     
< lvl 50 maul pure | buying stuff >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site