[PayPal] Buying 40m Dstone Method [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by KungFoo, Dec 7, 2008.

[PayPal] Buying 40m Dstone Method [PayPal]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 7, 2008 at 1:55 PM
  2. KungFoo
    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2008
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KungFoo Member

    [PayPal] Buying 40m Dstone Method [PayPal]

    Hey guys!

    KungFoo here... just got some extra cash and Im runnin low on milz from leveling Herblore... I am currently paying thru PayPal for 40 mil.

    I will pay $3.50 / mil if all 40 at once.
    or .........$4.00 / mil in smaller quantities

    I am going to experiment with the newly found Dstone Xferring Method.

    PM me here if interested.

    I will go halves on an Official MM

    or I can provide one from my RS Pking Clan...

    Thanks


    KEEP THE SPAMMERS AT BAY! USE AN OFFICIAL MM! BE SMART!
     
< Spending around 200$ on gp | [PayPal] Buying 5 mill ~ $3.75 each... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site