[Buying] Pure with DT and MM complete

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Dgun21, Sep 18, 2013.

[Buying] Pure with DT and MM complete
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 18, 2013 at 7:22 PM
  2. Dgun21
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2013
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dgun21 Member
    Banned

    [Buying] Pure with DT and MM complete

    Hello All!
    I'm looking to buy a pure (I don't care about its stats) I just want it to have DT and MM completed.

    My pure recently just got banned for botting :(

    I still want to play, but I don't want to go through all the quests again.

    The account can have defence as long as the defence was quested.

    Preferably email login :p

    We will negotiate the price. I can pay in Paypal or possibly 07gp

    PM or post here if you have an eligible account.
     
< Best In Selling Fresh Cc Dumps Fullz Bank Logins Shop Admin And Wu Trf | Spending about $20-25 for a good pking acc. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site