Adblock breaks this site

(PP) BUYING MILLS .80 per mil (PP)

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Drag0nz Dealer, May 31, 2011.

  1. Drag0nz Dealer

    Drag0nz Dealer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    480
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (PP) BUYING MILLS .80 per mil (PP)

    Buying 25 mil pay pal! I will be sending the money as a gift and am willing to possibly use any other transaction methods. If you need me to put somthing in the note while sending as gift I am more than willing.

    Paying .85 PER MIL


    I have been here since 2007 So no newbie scammers. Oh and I WILL NOT GO FIRST. So if your Selling you are going first or OMM. Message me!


    Email [email protected]
     
  2. codenman

    codenman Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (PP) BUYING MILLS .80 per mil (PP)

    o.0 Another '07 member :)

    I'll trade you. Msging now :)
     
  3. slapshot151

    slapshot151 Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 31, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (PP) BUYING MILLS .80 per mil (PP)

    I'll sell you 23m for $18
    messaging on msn
     
  4. codenman

    codenman Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (PP) BUYING MILLS .80 per mil (PP)

    Was a scam. Hope 25 mil was worth losing an 07 account.
     
  5. pure shadow717

    pure shadow717 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2011
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (PP) BUYING MILLS .80 per mil (PP)

    kinda obvious he was scamming.
     
  6. slapshot151

    slapshot151 Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 31, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (PP) BUYING MILLS .80 per mil (PP)

    also confirming it was a scam he took my 23m too
     
< Spending 30$ with PayPal (newcomer) | [since 2005/Tusted] Buying 500M [Paypal/MB] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site