Adblock breaks this site

{B} BSGP for OSRSGP 1.5b:1m

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by reaysmith, Apr 16, 2013.

  1. reaysmith

    reaysmith Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2013
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {B} BSGP for OSRSGP 1.5b:1m

    Hi Guys, The title says it all really

    Pm me with offers, leave a comment or I will give you my skype,
    Cheerss Sam
     
  2. reaysmith

    reaysmith Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2013
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {B} BSGP for OSRSGP 1.5b:1m

    Bump, I'm buying 1-2b BS gp for 1m 07 gp
     
  3. tommoo

    tommoo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {B} BSGP for OSRSGP 1.5b:1m

    BSGP - Hey mate, i can sell you this, you go first.
     
  4. reaysmith

    reaysmith Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2013
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {B} BSGP for OSRSGP 1.5b:1m

    Can we talk later on today, 4:30-7 gmt? I'm at school. When we're both on I will pm you my Skype.
     
< [s] ssgp for 07 | spending 1.5M 07 on battlescape gp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site