| Spectre's Training | Fast | Free | 100% Hardwork |

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Spectre, Nov 6, 2009.

| Spectre's Training | Fast | Free | 100% Hardwork |
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 6, 2009 at 7:03 AM
  2. Spectre
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    173
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Spectre Active Member
    Banned

    | Spectre's Training | Fast | Free | 100% Hardwork |

    Spectre's Training Services​

    About my services
    My skill training is 100% hand made.Which means, no botting.
    As of November 06, 2009 my services are free. After 20 or so happy customers, I will start charging people PINS / Paypal money for my services.
    If you want to use me, simply post on this thread. Please use the format found in the bottom part of my thread.
    If I decided to train you, I WILL ALWAYS SEND A PM.

    Some rules:
    If your account does not currently have any recovery questions, then set some if you don't trust me yet.
    -Reserved
    -Reserved

    The Services I Offer​

    The following are services I am currently doing. Please note that they are free as of now. All food, supplies, teleports, charms, will be provided by YOU.
    Just use the form if you dont want starter training.

    STARTERS
    1-45 Attack
    1-45 Strength
    1-45 Defense
    1-45 Ranged
    1-45 Magic
    1-45 Woodcutting
    1-30 Summoning
    10 Zeals in soul wars
    40 Pest Control points

    Usethisform
    My Only Msn: [email protected]​
     
< $$ Buying Sythe Accounts $$ | [Free][legit]Frozenrain's services[Questing][Minigames][Skilling] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site