Adblock breaks this site

Someone Pretending to be Bustasythe

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Bestnamex, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bestnamex

    Bestnamex Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2014
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone Pretending to be Bustasythe

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Beware guys he almost got me good job I'm very careful about who I deal
    With and check them well he instantly went offline when I said that his Skype name is Facebook:bustasythe like the original one but his username has a . Instead of :

    Be careful all

    Edit: I don't know his forum username but yeah be weary guys
     
  2. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Someone Pretending to be Bustasythe

    Thanks for letting us know!
     
< Full is A scammer | Pepan92 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site