Adblock breaks this site

[I L1ke :)] PURE LOG! New Birth!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by i l1ke :), May 8, 2010.

  1. i l1ke :)

    i l1ke :) Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [I L1ke :)] PURE LOG! New Birth!

    Hello Sythe members! this is the new creation of my new pure!
    Hopefully i can update at least once a day :/

    here are my sexy goals


    ATTACK [1] [20] [40]
    STRENGTH [1] [40] [60]+
    DEFENSE [1] [1] [1]
    RANGE [1] [40] [60]



    currently doing --> mining <---


    [​IMG]



    WILL UPDATE WHEN 20 ATTACK 20 STRENGTH ;)
     
  2. Skilliau

    Skilliau Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [I L1ke :)] PURE LOG! New Birth!

    Are you botting or is it all legit?
     
  3. Psych0k

    Psych0k Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2010
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [I L1ke :)] PURE LOG! New Birth!

    Good luck. I like your goals, easily achievable.
     
  4. .Logan.

    .Logan. Let the good times roll.
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [I L1ke :)] PURE LOG! New Birth!

    Good Luck, I take it you're botting it?
     
  5. M I K E

    M I K E Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,829
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [I L1ke :)] PURE LOG! New Birth!

    GL! :) Keep us updated.
     
  6. i l1ke :)

    i l1ke :) Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [I L1ke :)] PURE LOG! New Birth!

    No im not botting it. infact can a mod close this? im gonna get 99 firemaking on my main :)
     
< Skiller 703 in my world :) | Maxed Zerker Log >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site