Adblock breaks this site

Should I get a blue phat?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by aoluo, Oct 12, 2010.

  1. Rodsteroni

    Rodsteroni Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I get a blue phat?

    I'd downgrade it and get a divine.
     
  2. Mikeyb123

    Mikeyb123 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Should I get a blue phat?

    I would go for blue. I have one myself!
     
  3. Ricky

    Ricky Formerly Panic

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2010
    Posts:
    4,001
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Should I get a blue phat?

    You made a thread on runescape forums aswell..?
     
  4. PennyRoyal

    PennyRoyal Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,755
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Should I get a blue phat?

    Your on a cheating fourm so he has spent 3K on rs stuff, who gives a fuck if he can afford it then go for it.

    >>On topic, get blue great for street wealth. And as time goes on it will increase.

    gl finding some one though.
     
  5. PennyRoyal

    PennyRoyal Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,755
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Should I get a blue phat?

    Buy for street and 120Mil trick from 129, and 70 mil trick from a level 92.

    OR you can have the gp, pm if you really got one and intrested
     
  6. siner77

    siner77 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2010
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I get a blue phat?

    buy gold or something, buy a bunch of p hats then drop them all and then buy 1 before anyone notices.....the the rice will explode because you destryoed one of the rarest thing on the game.

    on a side note how much of it suck is someone hacked rs and just had p hats rain down everywhere
     
  7. Travis

    Travis Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    70
    Sythe Gold:
    345
    Should I get a blue phat?

    good ol the the rice, lol

    So did you decide what your going to do yet ^_^
     
  8. goku usa

    goku usa Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I get a blue phat?

    you should get a blue if you can. i've been trying but i fail at merching
     
  9. Merchant_in_the_dark

    Merchant_in_the_dark Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Posts:
    2,452
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I get a blue phat?

    White is better looking then blue, but if you have the street value go for it. It's worth it for the prestige.
     
  10. Kerdo

    Kerdo Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2010
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I get a blue phat?

    I'm guessing Dark just found his door to the outside of his basement? :noworry:

    Anyways, yes, get blue. It'll definitely be worth it in the long run, since blue is pretty much the "ultimate" partyhat if you get what I mean. Over the years it has been harder and harder to get a blue in comparison to all the other partyhats, and I see no reason for that to stop.
     
  11. Trent!

    Trent! Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2010
    Posts:
    1,845
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Should I get a blue phat?

    I say get the blue. It's the most respected Phat in the game and will only increase in value as time goes on. I remember when Phats were around 130-180mil. I would have had the whole set by now, but they keep rising and rising and rising, so get your hands on them now while you can
     
  12. Tezlin

    Tezlin Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,780
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I get a blue phat?

    Hold onto your white, or yeah, upgrade to blue. They're slowly becoming more and more valuable.
     
  13. LinerMut

    LinerMut Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I get a blue phat?

    i reckn blue looks better then white haha id fully got for it!!!!
     
< What to do? | Alching >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site