\+/ Pur3 Acc0unt Sh0p \+/

Discussion in 'Archives' started by iCHICKENBOY, Oct 6, 2008.

\+/ Pur3 Acc0unt Sh0p \+/
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 6, 2008 at 6:30 PM
  2. iCHICKENBOY
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iCHICKENBOY Active Member

    \+/ Pur3 Acc0unt Sh0p \+/

    'WELCOME.


    OUT OF STOCK!

    I'm going to be mainly focusing on making obsidian maulers,
    1atk, 60str, 1def comes with 1.3m.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I'm not making fresh accounts you make your account your name & pw.

    I'm accepting paypal :)
    I'm accepting accounts with all info provided and i've made sure its correct :)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I'm a member not very trusted role with 1 vouch,
    I am going to be kind and give the first obsidian mauler for half price.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    To contact me.
    MSN: [email protected]


    @CHICK3N. ^_^
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 6, 2008 at 6:50 PM
  4. iamnotapimp13
    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iamnotapimp13 Active Member

    \+/ Pur3 Acc0unt Sh0p \+/

    when you get one in stock, ide love to swap for it :D
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 7, 2008 at 2:47 AM
  6. iCHICKENBOY
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iCHICKENBOY Active Member

    \+/ Pur3 Acc0unt Sh0p \+/

    well if you can get a fresh account thats done tutorial and that then i'll make you one, tho what would be your offer?

    I dotn know if im going to go first, maybe 50/50 or MM you pay fees.
     
< Should I appeal 10 day ban? | Selling Level 82 Pure (70 Atk 86 Str) $30 Paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site