[W.U.] Selling 170m -- .55/M

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by CollynsDad, Jul 14, 2011.

[W.U.] Selling 170m -- .55/M
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 14, 2011 at 7:44 AM
  2. CollynsDad
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    CollynsDad Active Member
    Banned

    [W.U.] Selling 170m -- .55/M

    I've been working 12 hours for the last month, do not play at all really anymore and $$ in my wallet seems better than money in a fake bank.

    W.U. Only, I am not messing with paypal.

    We can use a OMM, and we can also SPLIT the fees.

    I am not going first, idc how trusted you are.

    msn is in signature.

    price is firm.
     
< SHIKI's GOLD SHOP [500 Mill ++] | Selling bulk gp [ Bank XFER only. ] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site