Resolved.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by PartyPeteShopScam, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:31 PM
  2. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

????? BTC STILL CONFIRMING OVER 12 hours after sale and this fucking loser owes me compensation right now send $5 USD so I can pay for my parent transaction that was sent with literally 0.0001 s/b so I will almost never get this fucking coin how the fuck is mods letting this happen???

BTC ADDRESS: 1PgBDAi95MF48WahovbHonS2kT36m1hu6k

3. Unread #2 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:33 PM
  4. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

i'M OWED BITCOIN FOR 13 HOURS AGO WHEN I SOLD 350M 07 THERES BEEN 2 REPORTS AND THIS FUCKING NIGGER BIASED MOD KING KEEPS CLOSING AND AGREEING HES AT FAULT FOR MISCOMMUNICATION AND THUS FUCKING ME. I CANNOT USE WHAT IS OWED TO ME BECUASE SOME NIGGER WANTS TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS.??

BTC ADDRESS: 1PgBDAi95MF48WahovbHonS2kT36m1hu6k

PLEASE REFER TO THE 3 OTHER THREADS i'VE POSTERD OVER 12 HOURS AGO COMPLANING ABOUT THIS SITUATION AND NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKIN.

5. Unread #3 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:36 PM
  6. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer

Champ Happy Holidays!

Resolved.

7. Unread #4 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:38 PM
  8. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

@Champ please refer to the thread I created last night aprox 12-13 hours ago and re-open it so I can post there, and I will stop. creating these threads but i'm not going to let someone gold farmer wrong me so he can save a couple bucks.

9. Unread #5 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:44 PM
  10. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

First let me say how POOR this users costumer support is @Shexy (the sloppy, misleading worker I assume who handled this transaction) Very Poorly I will add, and should be responsible for compensating me.

Besides the fact he NEVER TOLD me, I would have to wait for his boss to send the Coin (which could take up to 6 hours!???? THAT IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO DISCLOSE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE THE TRANSACTION TAKES PLACE NOT AFTER I TRADE HIM THE GOLD!!! BUT WHAT I AM REQUESTING TO BE COMPENSATED FOR IS THE FACT THE USER LIED AND SAYS THE FEE WILL BE NORMAL FEE BUT OF COURSE IT'S LOW FEE AND WILL LEAVE ME WAITING OVER 12 HOURS TO USE THIS COIN.

His Excuse as you can see below is "I would have sent with normal fee but I didn't have coin so my boss sent it" Well then your boss needs to send the fee you gave your word for, right?????????????? I'm not asking for the world here, just what was agreed to before I made the sale. I even asked multiple times what the fee would be, ect because I don't want to be in this EXACT situation i'm in now.. Towards the end I was beyond aggravated, requested logs and posting this report. i'll be going to sleep now since I won't be able to use my coin for at least 12 hours minimum with this fee, and probably will get rejected by the network...

fuck it, i'll literally just keep copy/pasting this until someone with a head on shoulders can see what is happening, so now since he decides to use the lowest fee fucking imaginable i'm stuck with btc at 6600 while the stock is very unstable, so because of this i could potential lose an unprecedented amount, again I ask how is that fair at all? I need to be compensated for this fuckery for the PRINCIPAL OF THE MATTER.

[​IMG] +
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Unread #6 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:45 PM
  12. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

[​IMG]

yes, a miscomunition which caused me to lose money, and again I ask how the fuck is this fair or even allowed??

13. Unread #7 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:46 PM
  14. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Resolved.

Looking into this now.

15. Unread #8 - Nov 14, 2017 at 12:58 PM
  16. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Resolved.

@Shexy @PartyPeteShop You two are a business together, therefore you should be on the same page. We do not allow buying gold, and payments to be sent later. That is considered "Poor trading practices" and is TWC warranted.

As for the amount of BTC paid, you guys agreed on a "Normal" fee, just because your boss sent this payment, does not allow him to short him of money, your boss, or you are to pay the difference to our community repayment.
    The OP is a known scammer, therefore the money owed will not go to him, it goes to our community repayment (to his victims).

^ Decimate likes this.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  17. Unread #9 - Nov 14, 2017 at 1:12 PM
  18. PartyPeteShopScam
    Referrals:

PartyPeteShopScam Guest

Resolved.

@Champ thank you, and idk who i've scammed but I'm for sure a Vader, just glad he has to pay someone back and the fact I've had to post this report twice. before a real mod took notice is just unbelievable I believe the difference at the time would be like 8.00-14.00 USD as the normal fee was around then last night.

19. Unread #10 - Nov 14, 2017 at 1:18 PM
  20. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Resolved.

< Hadefire | Scammed 20m Sale by Idential >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.