Okay feeling a bit shitty about having only bought SGS a few days ago and it's crashed more than a mil already. I know 1m really isn't a lot, but do you guys expect to see it crash more? Based on the graph, it's falling extremely steeply..
I'm wondering should I cash in now or just wait for it to go back up (if at all)?
I'm wondering should I cash in now or just wait for it to go back up (if at all)?




