Adblock breaks this site

Looking for a few service jobs!

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by Service Master, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. Service Master

    Service Master Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2017
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    442
    Looking for a few service jobs!

    Hi guys,

    As of Thursday I'm free for like 2 weeks so would like to fill the time with some service jobs while I play my own accounts.

    Let me know if you have anything that you'll need started in a few days and what price range you were looking at.

    I'm happy to work with people on pricing because I'm just gonna be sitting down and playing anyway.

    Let me know!

    NOTE: I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO START UNTIL THURSDAY!
     
< Quest's Needed (Service being done by woods) | SETHH MITHRIL GLOVES / NMZ TRAINING - LVL 3 START >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site