[SELLING]Zerker - 99 range - Void - 84 CB[PAYPAL/RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Abernathy, Dec 30, 2011.

[SELLING]Zerker - 99 range - Void - 84 CB[PAYPAL/RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 30, 2011 at 4:33 AM
  2. Abernathy
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Abernathy Member

    [SELLING]Zerker - 99 range - Void - 84 CB[PAYPAL/RSGP]

    Please read ALL the details below before commenting or contacting me.

    Edit: May accept swaps.

    Introduction:
    Hello, Sythe buyers, I'm putting this old zerker up for sale. I'm new to this site so I will not be asking anyone to go first and will be happy to go first if I feel that you are trusted enough. This, of course, is my decision. If not however, we will choose a trusted middleman that we both can agree on, or if you'd like to use an official, you will have to pay the fees. I am the original owner of this account and will provide very early information including the first password and the exact date and location of account creation.

    Pictures:
    [​IMG]


    Account Details:
    Unfortunately this account is barely quested at all. It can do fremmy trials and not go over 45 defense however barrows gloves will make him go over. He can also do forgiveness of a chaos dwarf (hand cannon quest) and not go over. This is it's only downfall, and for some people this is a huge turn-off, but for someone who knows how minute a task questing is, this shouldn't be a problem. Other than that, this account is great. It has a sort of low HP level and thus a low combat level for it's stats, plus full void is sitting in the bank, ready to go. This account is an amazing staker and truly excels in the wild. It does have an Email registered but no recovery questions. There are around 15 more days of membership on this account.

    Contacting me:
    Please PM me on sythe BEFORE posting adding me on MSN. After you have done so, my MSN is [email protected]. I will always PM you back.

    No A/W set as of yet.
    Happy bidding.
     
< Selling 68 Combat 60ATK/99STR/1DEF! Amazing claw rusher | (rsgp/swap) Buying Obby Mauler (rsgp/swap) !! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site