Adblock breaks this site

Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by 29billion, Sep 10, 2011.

  1. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Hey Sythe, today I will be selling heaps of stock for Zynga Poker on Facebook.
    I sell 1M RSGP per 1M Zynga poker chips. I record ALL my transactions so I will not get scammed.
    ​

    * How I will deliver them to you?
    I will deliver the chips on a private table. You and I will quickly join a table and I will deliberately keep folding until I lose the amount of money you brought.

    * How will this work?
    1) You will go first.
    2) We will add each other on Facebook.
    3) We will both join an empty table.
    4) Transaction begins.
    5) Enjoy your chips!

    *** PRICES ***
    The minimum amount of chips you can buy is 5M Zynga Poker chips.
    5m Chips = 5M RSGP
    7M Chips = 7M RSGP
    9M Chips = 9M RSGP
    10M Chips = 10M RSGP
    13M Chips = 13M RSGP
    15M Chips = 15M RSGP
    20M Chips = 20M RSGP
    ** The list goes on, just tell me how much you want and I will order them for you.​

    CURRENT STOCK = 783M!​


    Please add me on MSN if you want to discuss - [email protected]

     
  2. DragClaws

    DragClaws Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Can I buy the 10m package?
    And is it possible if we use an omm?
    thanks
     
  3. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Yes you can buy it, I'm not sure about the OMM but you can ask :)
     
  4. DragClaws

    DragClaws Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    i'll just risk going first, added you on msn
     
  5. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Talking ^_^ ^_^
     
  6. DragClaws

    DragClaws Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Vouch for 29Billion.
    Got me 10 million Zynga poker chips.
    Got muddled up at the start but it turned out all good!! thx!
     
  7. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Confirmed, enjoy and thank you.
    Sorry for the puzzled situation, hope you enjoy them :)
     
  8. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Bump.
     
  9. Ojanya

    Ojanya Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    I'll buy 50M chips

    Add ma msn I'll not go first.
     
  10. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Added...
     
  11. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Bump.
     
  12. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Bump.
     
  13. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Bump.
     
  14. 29billion

    29billion Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zynga Poker chips [1M RSGP = 1M CHIPS]

    Bump.
     
< Selling XBOX POINTS 4K, 6K, 10K - MB | Selling APB:R Premium Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site