Adblock breaks this site

Selling Xbox Live Accounts

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by SportManiac, Nov 30, 2008.

  1. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    I am currently selling xbl accounts. I am selling gold accounts for the most part and some silver. I have ones with very high gamerscores. Highest currently is 32 thousand. I have high halo ranks (looking for generals atm) I have high cod4 ranks and High gow2 ranks. I have over 2 thousand accounts atm and get more all the time. Message me on msn at [email protected] or pm me or post here. I am accepting paypal and habbo. Will Negotiate Prices

    Thank you.
     
  2. Lemonade :)

    Lemonade :) Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    ill sell a halo 3 general?
     
  3. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Am I looking for accounts??? I am selling accounts. If you can read the thread
     
  4. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Sorry for double post but heres an account to prove I dont bull shit anybody.

    I am trusted and will go second depending on who you are but for the most part we do half and half or you go first.

    Anything I sell I check it first


    [email protected]
    passwd=thekid
    Gamertag: Killer xGoonx (8k Gamerscore)
     
  5. I.R._HAM

    I.R._HAM Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2006
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    thats an actual account :eek: looks like this kid isnt bullshitting about having all these accounts..btw do you have any accounts with credit cards linked to them?
     
  6. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Dude almost all the accounts have credit cards linked to them lol. So thats definitely no worry.
     
  7. I.R._HAM

    I.R._HAM Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2006
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    i might be interested in buying a few accounts....how much are you willing to sell each account?
     
  8. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Well we can negotiate on msn. I have added you.
     
  9. I.R._HAM

    I.R._HAM Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2006
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    alright..ill get on in a bit
     
  10. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Well I have school and I have to wake up really early tomorrow so if you want to make the trade get on now or we do it tomorrow
     
  11. lotsoffoodinmymouthandbum

    lotsoffoodinmymouthandbum Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2008
    Posts:
    425
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    only 2000, LOL I got 8000. :)
     
  12. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Really I just started 3 days ago and I got 2,000 so I really don't care. Sorry for posting in yours but don't post in mine. I hope you have a great business as well as I hope mine is great
     
  13. DestructionX

    DestructionX Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Talking on msn
     
  14. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Who are you on msn then?
     
  15. I.R._HAM

    I.R._HAM Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2006
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    big vouch for SportManiac! bought 3 accounts for $12 and the trade went well
     
  16. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Yes good trade man. I vouch huge for I.R. Ham!
     
  17. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Bump

    I still have many more accounts. Lets say over 2000 still lol. I am doing great prices considering the more you buy the less each costs. The other xbl thread is selling $15 per. I am selling under $8 per
     
  18. iTzXpLiCiT

    iTzXpLiCiT Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    284
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    i can guarentee you guys dont have over 1k accounts after 3 days.. Phishers are old and 3/4 of Xbl knows about them.. You're exaggerating, I'm sure its closer to 250ish
     
  19. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Lol are you sure??? Do you want me to prove I got over 2 thousand accounts. I dont over exaggerate. I wouldn't lie I got over 2k accounts. And most of them have ccs. All legit!

    I already have a successful trade which happened last night. I see you sell xbox accounts as well so don't try coming in here to try to ruin my fair and cheap business. People do fall for what I created and well a lot did and still do. Thanks.
     
  20. SportManiac

    SportManiac Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Xbox Live Accounts

    Still selling these wonderful accounts!!! I am selling cheap
     
< Selling MLG 50 General. | .:Bry N' Rye XBL shop:. ~XBL ACCOUNTS WITH Credit Cards'S AND MORE~ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site