[EU Paypal]Silvermoon(mainly) Ally. All classes 60+

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by asdfertwer1231235, Jun 12, 2009.

[EU Paypal]Silvermoon(mainly) Ally. All classes 60+
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 12, 2009 at 3:28 PM
  2. asdfertwer1231235
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2009
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    asdfertwer1231235 Newcomer

    [EU Paypal]Silvermoon(mainly) Ally. All classes 60+

    Hello all,

    First off all sorry about the odd name. I was trying to register and any name I tried was token, until I tried a more.. random name. Anyway, lets get to business.

    I want to sell my WoW account because I want to stop for good, Mainly due to college starting next year and I could use some extra money.

    Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    (Sorry if the screenshots are to big, I will re-size and upload them as smaller pics if they are.)

    It also includes some minor horde characters on the server hellfire (around level 20-30) and a level 50 shaman on Bloodhoof. Sorry for not posting screenshots of these characters but my internet connection is messed up at the moment and thus can't make them.

    NOT SOLD! Fucking scammer
     
< Trading / Selling 80 Night Elf Druid | Selling WoW lvl 80 FULL EPIC mage. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site