Adblock breaks this site

Buying WoW Accs for RS accs!

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Badger191, Nov 30, 2008.

  1. Badger191

    Badger191 Degenerate
    Badger191 Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2006
    Posts:
    3,533
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    2,263
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    299558299874099200
    Discord Username:
    BadgerBadger#5233
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User
    Buying WoW Accs for RS accs!

    Alrighty! I'm buying WoW membership/gold, and acc's for RS accounts! I have two accounts to offer, so please bid accordingly!

    Attention - If you're bidding gold, it HAS to be on Thorium Brotherhood ( sorry ).


    Account 1 ( Main )
    Items- http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/x_Sick_xX/Lol/Badger-1.jpg
    Stats - http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/x_Sick_xX/Lol/Badger1.jpg
    Quest - http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/x_Sick_xX/Lol/Badger2.jpg


    Account 2 ( Barrows Pure )
    Items - http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/x_Sick_xX/Lol/Cloot.jpg
    Stats - http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/x_Sick_xX/Lol/cloot2.jpg
    Quest - http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/x_Sick_xX/Lol/cloot1.jpg


    Please add me on MSN for offers and trades! I will NOT go first unless a trusted/official MM is used.

    MSN - [email protected]
     
  2. qball

    qball Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying WoW Accs for RS accs!

    I added you.
     
  3. icecold v2

    icecold v2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying WoW Accs for RS accs!

    PMed you very intrested
     
  4. Badger191

    Badger191 Degenerate
    Badger191 Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2006
    Posts:
    3,533
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    2,263
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    299558299874099200
    Discord Username:
    BadgerBadger#5233
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User
    Buying WoW Accs for RS accs!

    Post your MSN before adding please.
     
< [SWAP] Rs account for WoW account | Selling wow acc with 2 twinks >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site