Adblock breaks this site

[swap] lvl 119 rs account for any 68+ wow account [us]

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by r0fl owned pl0x, Nov 30, 2008.

  1. r0fl owned pl0x

    r0fl owned pl0x Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,395
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [swap] lvl 119 rs account for any 68+ wow account [us]

    trading my lvl 119 rs account for an 68+ us wow account, add my aim and/or msn..

    The 119 has no summoning, I have ALL the info for the account, enough to un-lock it. All info will be given to the buyer.. I WILL NOT go first unless trusted, if we use MM you pay fees.

    **EDIT:I traded the account for a lvl 71 priest and was scammed, The rs account is no longer in my possession, I have a pending appeal, but if someone wants to trade before that, I can give you ALL the info to the account, along with the pending tracker #, and the pass it will be changed to.

    You will only have to supply me with the user/pass of the wow account until you get the rs account in your possession. After you have the RS account, set recoves, bank pin etc. We will talk about changing the email and giving up the sq.



    aim: mikemikemikeftw
    msn: [email protected]
     
< Selling wow acc with 2 twinks | [Swap]Selling lvl 70 alliance rogue (europe) with 1100g + T4 + T5 for [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site