Buying OsScape W3 gold ! (Paypal/07)

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Hierrr, Jul 25, 2016.

Buying OsScape W3 gold ! (Paypal/07)
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 25, 2016 at 10:36 PM
  2. Hierrr
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hierrr Newcomer
    Banned

    Buying OsScape W3 gold ! (Paypal/07)

    Looking to buy some OsScape W3 Gold. I am prepared to buy bulk depending on prices. Will only go first to trusted users ! For untrustworthy/newcomers like my self I am happy to do small increments or use a middle man . Looking for a nice smooth trade, post below your stock and price per 1m and Skype name so that I can add you. I will only add you if I think your prices are reasonable or negotiable. Letssssss get it !
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 25, 2016 at 11:09 PM
  4. bilenyok
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bilenyok Newcomer

    Buying OsScape W3 gold ! (Paypal/07)

    Add my skype please, Sent pm to discuss
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 25, 2016 at 11:13 PM
  6. Hierrr
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hierrr Newcomer
    Banned

    Buying OsScape W3 gold ! (Paypal/07)

    Added
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 26, 2016 at 12:01 AM
  8. Hierrr
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hierrr Newcomer
    Banned

    Buying OsScape W3 gold ! (Paypal/07)

    Update ! Also buying W2 bm now @ 80k/10k rates
     
< Selling W3 OS-scape gp for 07 | selling 50b + ruinque >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site