Adblock breaks this site

++~~ Selling Very Cheap [PAYPAL] Level 100 [Over 7m]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by fromdhood101, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ++~~ Selling Very Cheap [PAYPAL] Level 100 [Over 7m]



    a/w - $75

    Title says a lot, but I'm sure you would like pictures a bit more!

    Items and Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Login Screen:

    [​IMG]

    Conditions:

    If you are using PayPal:

    I must confirm your HOME phone number. I won't need to talk to your parents but I will need to know and verify your home phone number. This is for my own protection.

    For Swaps:

    I must confirm your HOME phone number. I won't need to talk to your parents but I will need to know and verify your home phone number. This is for my own protection. (For Now)

    For RSGP:

    YOU GO FIRST!


    If you are not willing to go first, we will use an MM.

    If you're interested, please contact me via MSN - [email protected] or AIM - moneyboy4545


    I will provide all Membership info, etc.


    - Fromdhood101

    ​
     
  2. *vomit*

    *vomit* Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    ++~~ Selling Very Cheap [PAYPAL] Level 100 [Over 7m]

    ill buy :)
     
  3. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ++~~ Selling Very Cheap [PAYPAL] Level 100 [Over 7m]

    What's your MSN?
     
  4. *vomit*

    *vomit* Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    ++~~ Selling Very Cheap [PAYPAL] Level 100 [Over 7m]

  5. jhoel

    jhoel Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2008
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ++~~ Selling Very Cheap [PAYPAL] Level 100 [Over 7m]


    rofl this guy is a scammer and i LOLED irl when you changed your email from [email protected] to that one. he got two accounts here on sythe goku scim, p0ke ball LOL!!!
     
< lvl 96 with 2 99 skills and 1600 total lvl | Sell 92 Main paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site