Selling 2 sms upgrades! Cheap! [EOC]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Exnexis, Jul 30, 2013.

Selling 2 sms upgrades! Cheap! [EOC]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  2. Exnexis
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Exnexis Member

    Selling 2 sms upgrades! Cheap! [EOC]

    I'm looking for around 28m each. If your trusted I'll go first. I can apply over Team Viewer so it's safe for both of us. Post skype here or pm me if you don't want it on here.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  4. Exnexis
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Exnexis Member

    Selling 2 sms upgrades! Cheap! [EOC]

    bumpp
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  6. rs2buyer
    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,523
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rs2buyer Guru

    Selling 2 sms upgrades! Cheap! [EOC]

    Hey, Just a heads up I also sell sms, and BOKU appears to be down this morning, I just lost 25 dollars due to it. Might just be my provider, but it sent the first pin and not the second.
    Might be best to wait a few hours till the fix it.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 31, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  8. Exnexis
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Exnexis Member

    Selling 2 sms upgrades! Cheap! [EOC]

    Thanks for the heads up, bumpp.
     
< Selling Upgrades 90Days | [S] RS 30 Mounth Membership [2.250K rs07] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site