[2006 member, Future donator] JRoLLa upgrade service only 12m [Fast,Trustable]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by JRoLLa, Jul 31, 2011.

[2006 member, Future donator] JRoLLa upgrade service only 12m [Fast,Trustable]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 31, 2011 at 8:50 PM
  2. JRoLLa
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JRoLLa Newcomer
    Banned

    [2006 member, Future donator] JRoLLa upgrade service only 12m [Fast,Trustable]

    Hello sythe !
    I decide to open upgrade service and i will be happy to be useful.
    Please read my thread and ToS clearly if u dont want to get infracted becouse spam/off topic.

    ToS :
    I'm not going first !
    When u post on my thread u are accepting to go first or cover OMM fees and i prefer hahanerd or n4n0 for OMM.
    I'm not using free middlemans.
    I must apply the upgrades and please before buying read the section stickes/rules.

    Just to note that every single spam/off topic/advice will be marked as spam and reported.
    I dont want to be rude but i see lot of spam and post counters here and i dont like this thread to be like all others.

    Why u use me ?
    2006 Member, 0 scamm reports,0 not satisfied clients.
    The fastest upgrader in the section !
    Almost instant (10-15secs per upgrade)
    Alaways friendly,responsible,helpful.
    I'm workin with the best rule - The custumer its always RIGHT !

    * The upgrade service will start at 2th August.
    ** U can pre-order ur upgrades from now !
    *** I'm saving every single msn/chat/trade logs/screens for proofs for any trade and u can feel always safe with this if u need any help or future assistance.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 31, 2011 at 9:12 PM
  4. dirtycaffe
    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Posts:
    1,099
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dirtycaffe Guru
    Banned

    [2006 member, Future donator] JRoLLa upgrade service only 12m [Fast,Trustable]

    can u sell me 3 upgrades tomorrow ?
     
< Selling upgrades 12m ea, Fast. | Buying Upgrades [RSGP]/[10M]/// >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site