Selling Two Upgrades for 5$

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by BARDIA SAEEDI, Jul 10, 2011.

Selling Two Upgrades for 5$
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 10, 2011 at 6:54 PM
  2. BARDIA SAEEDI
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,038
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BARDIA SAEEDI Guru
    Banned

    Selling Two Upgrades for 5$

    I REALLY NEED Battlefield: Bad Companyâ„¢ 2 bought as a gift for me on steam.

    the method of payment will be in steam, you will gift me that game.

    i will upgrade using:
    1. u give me acc pass
    or
    2. teamviewer
    3. i can let you do it.


    I WILL NOT GO FIRST.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  4. Sypherz
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Selling Two Upgrades for 5$

    I'm interested. So I must buy you something for $5 and you will provide two upgrades?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 10, 2011 at 7:28 PM
  6. Sypherz
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Selling Two Upgrades for 5$

    Quick please! I only have 20 mins. Very interested.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 10, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  8. BARDIA SAEEDI
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,038
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BARDIA SAEEDI Guru
    Banned

    Selling Two Upgrades for 5$

    i have told u my msn.

    please tell me urs!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 10, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  10. Je3ff
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2009
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Je3ff Member

    Selling Two Upgrades for 5$

    Reported scammer. Link.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 11, 2011 at 5:26 AM
  12. Sypherz
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Selling Two Upgrades for 5$

    He also scammed me. I will have a full report with vid and screenshots tomorrow.
     
< Buying membership for RSGP | buying 3x 1 month upgrades >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site