Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Awesome Stranger, Aug 12, 2010.

Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 12, 2010 at 5:08 AM
  2. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Hey there, I'm looking to sell my main.

    1. NO SWAPS.
    2. Payment will be paypal as a gift.
    3. Do no post bogus offers on my thread please.
    4. I am the Original owner.
    5. I will provide ALL details for the account to the buyer after the trade is complete.

    My ONLY MSN: [email protected]

    Post on the thread before you add my MSN please, thanks.

    Login:
    [​IMG]

    Combat lvl:
    [​IMG]

    Money/Capes/Holiday items:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Current offer:
    $250 (Gabbzz)

    A/W: $400
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 12, 2010 at 5:10 AM
  4. Gabbzz
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2010
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gabbzz Member

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    .....
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 12, 2010 at 5:15 AM
  6. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Gabbzz is in the lead with a $250 offer. Great start, keep the offers coming. ;)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 12, 2010 at 7:18 AM
  8. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Bump. ^_^
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  10. napoliano
    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    napoliano Member
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    added you on msn.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 12, 2010 at 9:41 AM
  12. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Talking
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM
  14. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Still selling!
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM
  16. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Keep bidding folks. =D

    Now has 220m cash. ;)
     
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  18. Ku$h
    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2010
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ku$h Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    free bump, epic account bro.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 13, 2010 at 7:44 AM
  20. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Bump, still for sale!
     
  21. Unread #11 - Aug 15, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  22. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Bump. ^_^
     
  23. Unread #12 - Aug 15, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  24. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Bump, anyone interested?
     
  25. Unread #13 - Aug 15, 2010 at 11:41 PM
  26. purple007
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2010
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    purple007 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    $375, pm me.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Aug 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM
  28. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Done.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Aug 16, 2010 at 12:17 AM
  30. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    He seemed sketchy, still for sale.
     
  31. Unread #16 - Aug 16, 2010 at 9:48 AM
  32. Awesome Stranger
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Awesome Stranger Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 123 3 99's *99 mining* 219m CASH Original owner [Paypal]

    Bumping
     
< Selling lvl 126 99 str 99 hp etc | Selling two runescape accounts 130+ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site