Buying 30-35m----(wu/paypal)----L@@K

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tg___aces, Dec 23, 2007.

Buying 30-35m----(wu/paypal)----L@@K
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 23, 2007 at 11:15 AM
  2. tg___aces
    Referrals:
    0

    tg___aces Guest

    Buying 30-35m----(wu/paypal)----L@@K

    Hello sythe I am currently trying to buy 30-35m with USD. Either you go first in increments or we get an official mm to do the trade. I already got scammed 225 usd by troy0. Im not in the mood for that again. Also note if you choose wu you pick up the fees and if you choose to use an official mm you pick up the fees that go along with that too. I AM PAYING 3 USD PER MILL NO MORE NO LESS :D

    ONLY POST ON THIS THREAD IN THIS FORMAT!

    <amount you are selling>
    <Payment method>
    <Trade method>
    <your msn>
     
< buying pin 1.4m | Selling TWO ACCOUNTS!! A 51 & 27 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site