[cb Level 87] Staking Main Pure Account | 75atk 75str 62def 72hp

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Wils0n, Jul 28, 2015.

[cb Level 87] Staking Main Pure Account | 75atk 75str 62def 72hp
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2015 at 12:09 AM
  2. Wils0n
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wils0n Newcomer

    [cb Level 87] Staking Main Pure Account | 75atk 75str 62def 72hp

    I have a staking addiction that I feel is taking too much control so I'm putting this game behind me. Not sure what this is worth so give me offers please

    I am the original owner. Items shown are included.

    PM or leave offers below w/ Skype

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2015 at 11:07 PM
  4. Wils0n
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wils0n Newcomer

    [cb Level 87] Staking Main Pure Account | 75atk 75str 62def 72hp

    bump.
     
< Selling Zerker Pure | Selling Triple 90s, One Defence Pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site