[PP][RSGP]Selling Beast Staker - CHEAP

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by codystew, Jan 9, 2012.

[PP][RSGP]Selling Beast Staker - CHEAP
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  2. codystew
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    codystew Newcomer
    Banned

    [PP][RSGP]Selling Beast Staker - CHEAP

    Ok, I have not played rs in a long while, I have been heavily addicted to soulsplit and other private servers. I just dont see any fun in regular rs. Account used to always win me box stakes and it has a hard name to search.

    Rsgp - 45M obo
    Paypal - $20

    I want this gone so I can buy ssgp for paypal or rsgp.

    I will go first to trusted users, but will not give out recovery details until paid.

    I will use a free middleman.

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I am new here but i can pm you my name on another site to check all my 30+ vouches there.

    post msn below or pm me.
     
< Lvl 76 pure *99 dung and mage* must see | Selling this nice pure 99str 98 rang 80cb >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site