Adblock breaks this site

[WTS] Account all CODS + more [15$]

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by partyboy452, Apr 25, 2013.

  1. partyboy452

    partyboy452 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2012
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Account all CODS + more [15$]

    I think (not sure though) it has all the new COD games. Only banned from MW2.

    The black ops 2 is world wide. (Not russia) Prestige 5 with good weapons.

    I didn't test any other game, but if you have any questions I'd be glad to answer.

    I'll go first if you have 5 vouches or more

    If you're intrested write on my topic or PM me!

    [​IMG]
     
  2. ujbaloch

    ujbaloch Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2012
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Account all CODS + more [15$]

    add me on steam ujbalochh

    or add me on skype ujbaloch
     
  3. partyboy452

    partyboy452 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2012
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Account all CODS + more [15$]

    Account sold to ujbaloch! Big vouch, he went first trading went smooth.
     
  4. ujbaloch

    ujbaloch Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2012
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [WTS] Account all CODS + more [15$]

    no dude ,, u scammed me :mad: .. give me my acc back
     
< >>> ~selling Tons Of Steam Gifts~ <<< | Selling steam account for 10$ ! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site