Selling 07 RS Account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Ashaxx, Mar 4, 2013.

Selling 07 RS Account
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM
  2. Ashaxx
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ashaxx Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling 07 RS Account

    I've been working on this account for just over 1 week now but I want to try a different build so I'm deciding to sell it. I have no idea how much I want for it so please send me your offers. I accept 07 RSGP and PayPal if you're trusted. This account was created in 2006, it has no stats on EoC but no rares on it. It's actually a rare account considering it's level 3 and it was created in 2006 :)

    STILL HAS 27 DAYS MEMBERSHIP LEFT ON IT!
    It's a username login NOT an email address!
    Combat Level: 40.

    Quest Points: 29.
    Quests done (F2P):
    -Black knights' fortress
    -Cook's assistant
    -Demon Slayer
    -Doric's quest
    -Ernest the Chicken
    -The Knight's Sword
    -Prince Ali Rescue
    -The Restless Ghost
    -Rune Mysteries
    -Sheep shearer
    -Vampire Slayer
    -Witch's Potion

    Quests done (P2P):
    -Druidic Ritual
    -Recruitment Drive
    -Waterfall Quest

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]




     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  4. integra_2000
    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2013
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    integra_2000 Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling 07 RS Account

    $10 right now
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  6. Ashaxx
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ashaxx Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling 07 RS Account

    No thanks, I spent £5 for membership so there's no way I'm selling it for $10. It's worth more than that mate.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 5, 2013 at 2:19 AM
  8. Ashaxx
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ashaxx Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling 07 RS Account

    Buump
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM
  10. Ashaxx
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ashaxx Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling 07 RS Account

    bump, any offers?
     
< Selling starting 07 account | Selling Rs07 Pure [CHEAP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site