Adblock breaks this site

[CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by HondaRider, Apr 16, 2011.

  1. HondaRider

    HondaRider Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

    Hey guys I'm here to sell another account.
    This one is a level 123+2 account with great staking stats. I bought this account from a account creation service on PowerBot 4-5 months ago thinking I would start PK'ing again but now I really need GP to finish getting turmoil on my main so I'm selling it cheap.​


    A/W: 30M!​


    Post here with your offer AND msn before adding me.

    My MSN: [email protected]​


    Sorry about the MxKid85cc from PB in chat , I used the pictures from my PB thread. I will verify in game.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    ​
     
  2. HondaRider

    HondaRider Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

    Selling right now for 20M.
     
  3. Shawniie

    Shawniie Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

    Will buy if it's not sold yet.
     
  4. HondaRider

    HondaRider Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

    Talking in PM.
     
  5. HondaRider

    HondaRider Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

    SFS. Tried to scam.
     
  6. BigDog09

    BigDog09 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

  7. HondaRider

    HondaRider Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [CHEAP] Level 125 | C Rapier | 99 ATT,STR,MAGE (Almost def/hp) | [CHEAP]

    No swaps.
     
< [RSGP/PAYPAL] Selling a level 77 pure with 95 str, 85 range, 84 mage![RSGP/PAYPAL] | Selling Starter Zerk , 99 Hunt , 89 Theiving! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site