Adblock breaks this site

Selling combat level 87 account!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by craigsuter11, Jul 17, 2015.

  1. craigsuter11

    craigsuter11 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling combat level 87 account!

    Hello!

    Im selling a level 87 combat account *Via PayPal*

    Here is the stats of the account and the main items: http://imgur.com/oFhWZUc,oUqKjD9#0

    On the main items I have forgotten to put my full zamorak book!

    Here are the quests that have been completed: http://imgur.com/pfu9NAB,qWYRgjW,ZG9Gc5g,YfT3KIE,XAx42FC,IfJuURj,LdXsfAN,qSAXEiM,3dnJHbM,QH3ebdu

    Total quest points: 107!

    I dont know what I want in price yet! Offer here! :D

    Thank you :)

    Edit:-----------------

    I will accept $25 if you wish to contact me for some information contact me via [email protected]

    Also it has 1 ban on for botting!
     
  2. craigsuter11

    craigsuter11 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling combat level 87 account!

    Bumpppppppp
     
< Selling Starter Main[99Hunt/Top180Hunter] | Selling | Maxed Main | 123 CB | 91 SLAYER | 180QP | BGLOVES | >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site