Selling RecklessPK items/account for Rsgp

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by xxban5h33xx, Aug 26, 2012.

Selling RecklessPK items/account for Rsgp
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 26, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  2. xxban5h33xx
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xxban5h33xx Member

    Selling RecklessPK items/account for Rsgp

    Hi guys I am selling my RecklessPk Account or my Items. I quit RecklessPk because I got back into Runescape and didn't have any use of the acccount with it's valueables. If you are interested please comment below and I am looking for serious buyers!
    Add my Skype: AmeerSwerve

    Pictures

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    I'm looking for RSGP!!​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  4. Slughorn
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2012
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Slughorn Active Member

    Selling RecklessPK items/account for Rsgp

    Hi will give you 2m for all the valuables here
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  6. 3lv3nz
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    198
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    3lv3nz Active Member
    Banned

    Selling RecklessPK items/account for Rsgp

    Added on skype
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 17, 2013 at 12:34 PM
  8. def n range
    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2010
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    def n range Forum Addict

    Selling RecklessPK items/account for Rsgp

    Last Activity:
    03-22-13 06:55 PM

    stop gravedigging
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 17, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  10. 3lv3nz
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    198
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    3lv3nz Active Member
    Banned

    Selling RecklessPK items/account for Rsgp

    Heh damain man I told you I'm desperate :p
     
< Selling Soulsplit Zerker 60 Attk Leg | [B] RSPS Account DDOSER For Dueling! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site