Adblock breaks this site

Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Muzino, Jun 22, 2008.

  1. Muzino

    Muzino Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2008
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    Yeh well i need a good account with those stats. 108-115 only please. Would like 96+ str and 94+ attack. Must have a good skill stat maybe fish/cook sharks or woodcutting. Not to botherd about skills cape.

    Must have items as i have nothing on rs. I will be paying via Paypal. I pay in UK Pounds and would offer around £90/$180 for an account like this. I can add more if there are items.
     
  2. MX3101B

    MX3101B Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2008
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    Please let me know if you are interested: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=414704

    Doesnt quite meet your reqs but hey.. worth a look.
    Has good money making skills and a few 99 skills..

    If you live near the south of engaldn i could perhaps meet in real-life ?


    Thanks

    ~MX
     
  3. Muzino

    Muzino Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2008
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    Im from essex
    Nice account and i would be intrested in buying.
     
  4. rekisterr

    rekisterr Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2008
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  5. rs2-4life

    rs2-4life Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    what is ur msn i got a acc
     
  6. dj.names

    dj.names Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    RS24-LIFE Scammed me out of 8m.. Lol not realy bothered but just throught u should no just shows you vouchs mean nothink.
     
  7. Muzino

    Muzino Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2008
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    thanks for the warning
     
  8. tweetydog3

    tweetydog3 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2008
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

  9. Jamie-

    Jamie- Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    233
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    I've got a 108 with 95 magic (nearly 96), 85 attack 75 strength + defence, 72 pray, 71 range.

    I live near essex aswell, I'll pm you my msn and we can talk.
     
  10. rsaccounter

    rsaccounter Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying 108+ - 94+ Mage & 90+ Range

    Hey tweetydog3 seemed like a scammer to me. I mean whose ever heard of the Department of Fraud, or anyone getting thrown in jail for scamming? Here are the screenshots of our conversation, just trying to help yall out. I'm not sure why he/she logged in and out so man times after our conversation, possibly to make it hard for me to get a ss? Here they are (sorry I dont know where else to post these)...

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
< Selling Sony Vegas 7.0 | hey i need help guyz >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site