*--[PAYPAL-RSGP]Selling level 78 Ranger|45 Def|85 range|75 mage|53 pray|FULL VOID--*

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I wub you, Oct 26, 2008.

*--[PAYPAL-RSGP]Selling level 78 Ranger|45 Def|85 range|75 mage|53 pray|FULL VOID--*
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 26, 2008 at 2:42 PM
  2. I wub you
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    115
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

    I wub you Active Member

    *--[PAYPAL-RSGP]Selling level 78 Ranger|45 Def|85 range|75 mage|53 pray|FULL VOID--*

    don't spam for my postcount, I am here to sell my account, you either go first or you get an MM but you pay for fee's. Don't tell me to get 'trusted' because I'll just report you to a mod for spamming.

    The account has 79 WC, so a day of woodcutting will do you good.

    IF YOU ARE HIGHLY TRUSTED I MIGHT CONSIDER GOING FIRST, I'LL BE VIDING THE WHOLE TRADE.

    If you come here and say "u go 1st ey em highly trustad@&*@%!!!" then I'll probably ignore you, if you spam my thread I'll report you, simple as that.

    [​IMG]

    Only downside: Permenantly muted :(

    I am looking for about 50-70 USD/13M-18M, it would be more if it wasn't muted, but oh well.

    Start bidding at 50 USD/13M please.
     
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
< selling solid lvl 95 barrows pure cheap! | [PayPal Only]Selling 3 Accounts[PayPal Only] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site