Selling/Trading Lvl 47 acc: Aliasgeek

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by im_known_by_many_names, Nov 20, 2008.

Selling/Trading Lvl 47 acc: Aliasgeek
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 20, 2008 at 7:00 AM
  2. im_known_by_many_names
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    im_known_by_many_names Member

    Selling/Trading Lvl 47 acc: Aliasgeek

    Selling or Trading off my Runescape account. I don't play anymore. Got lots of random skills on it. Couple of Member items back when I was. I don't have a pin, but I do have recovery questions, No idea how to cancel them, if anyone knows please tell me so I can. If not, I will provide the answers to them for you.

    Great name for any remaining Alias fans. All offers considered.


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< [BUY] 95-100 Account [ Paying RSGP ] | Selling Skiller With A 99!!@@@!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site