[NA] Lvl 30 Bronze I 52 Champions 9 Skins

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Fieldz, Jul 17, 2013.

[NA] Lvl 30 Bronze I 52 Champions 9 Skins
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  2. Fieldz
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fieldz Member
    Banned

    [NA] Lvl 30 Bronze I 52 Champions 9 Skins

    Guys Im selling my Lvl 30 NA LoL Bronze I acc. It has 52 champions, like 7 good skins, a good AD and a good AP runes setup, 250 Normal games wins and 60 Ranked games wins. I cant accept less than 200M RSGP.

    Some pictures:
    http://gyazo.com/f06a2356e52645b2327bbb0caaf87854
    http://gyazo.com/183e7bc975efed981dde8936c40cd87e
    http://gyazo.com/032d0022d6a1eac854050224d4771193
    http://gyazo.com/aa5f4a22d68162b172e25d37539f9b7d
    http://gyazo.com/7b26b72fed70edf10e567c0cdd14c90a
    http://gyazo.com/986404164d7f1dc826eb2e4565626c12


    I can show you the account on Skype using Share Screen and Ill give you all info after you give me atleast 50% of the deal.

    Thanks alot, Fieldz!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  4. Fieldz
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fieldz Member
    Banned

    [NA] Lvl 30 Bronze I 52 Champions 9 Skins

    Bump!!!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  6. rathelegend12345
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2013
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rathelegend12345 Member
    Banned

    [NA] Lvl 30 Bronze I 52 Champions 9 Skins

    trade with cautious, he isnt willing to go first and when i talked to him he said i have to give him 50% first and then he gives account. then when he saw i wasnt interested he kept lowering it til he said he wil accept 20% first for the account.

    it seems to me hes so desperate to scam something.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 18, 2013 at 11:11 PM
  8. Fieldz
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fieldz Member
    Banned

    [NA] Lvl 30 Bronze I 52 Champions 9 Skins

    This guy never wanted to go even 20% first. He always wanted all the info before the cash. No thanks mate.
    Sold it for 250M RSGP already. It was one of my many smurfs.
     
< Quick OCE Names | Selling Silver 1 smurf [NA] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site