119+6 Barrow'z turm pure. 4x 99's, with korasi,b gloves, torm of armadyl. [RsGp]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by frozen turm, May 24, 2012.

119+6 Barrow'z turm pure. 4x 99's, with korasi,b gloves, torm of armadyl. [RsGp]
  1. Unread #1 - May 24, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  2. frozen turm
    Joined:
    May 10, 2012
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    frozen turm Active Member
    Banned

    119+6 Barrow'z turm pure. 4x 99's, with korasi,b gloves, torm of armadyl. [RsGp]

    Today i'll be selling an amazing account! I have had him for a very long time, and just never have really took a chance to play on him. I'll be selling him whenever someone wants to make an offer below. This used to be a Berserker pure, until i got bored of it and got it up def!I plan on make a new project and would like tosell this quick! No need for a shit account like this.

    If i am not Online, text me at this number please. . 360-431-8614.
    Please pm your offer:)

    Pictures of the Account.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    All additional information will be added. I will help thru the email process and with everything you need to make this account seccure enough for you! Please comment below.

    A/W 50M.
     
< 25+ Vouches | Starter Main | 83 Dung | 99 Range | Arcane Stream | Fire Cape | RSGP | | Selling Sick Pure 76 Combat 60Attack Almost maxed![RSGP][Donator] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site