Adblock breaks this site

Buying Str Pure 80+ str cb lvl 50-59

Discussion in 'Archives' started by X J A M I L, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. X J A M I L

    X J A M I L Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2007
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Str Pure 80+ str cb lvl 50-59

    Hi, I am buying a str pure 80+ Str. And 1 def, 1 pray, 40 attc only~! Raneg 1 Mage 1 only!!


    We will be using an MM only.

    We will be using [N]ick as a MM please look his username up. He did a trade for me:) Thank's please add me on msn or post ur m
     
  2. zackk_

    zackk_ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Str Pure 80+ str cb lvl 50-59

    Thats a bit specific to be buying ? I think you would get more
    hits if yu widin your search. Just search the forum i bet you find one similar,
    that someone is selling.
     
< selling sick names only 100k ea i'll go first | selling name: I_o_w_n_I_I >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site