Selling runescape 9hp maxed with 12month mem, all 99+ but 9hp.

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by LadPlays, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 12, 2018 at 12:45 PM
  2. LadPlays
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    ladplays#4320

LadPlays Active Member

Selling maxed 9hp account, all levels at least 99 with 9hp (constitution).
    The account was played by me on and off for 6 years and is completely hand trained (NO BOTS EVER).

Probably a negative but can been seen as a positive is I am not the original owner of the account. I bought it fresh from someone around 7 years ago and have never had any problems with the account, nobody else has ever logged onto it and there have been no recovery attempts. None of my accounts have ever been hacked. I'm unlikely to be able to successfully recover this account, probably you would be more likely to be able to by having your email attached to it.

There were 2 minor mutes when I got the account but have since been removed completely due to time.

[​IMG]

12 months membership (Gold premier club)

[​IMG]

stats

[​IMG]

I prefer communications to be done through sythe pm for proper documentation,

This account has never been botted or broken other rules. If the account gets banned once you obtain it that is not my responsibility and no refund will be offered.
    I value security so there is currently authenticator setup on the account, this will be removed when a legitimate buyer is found. I will provide you with the bank pin which you may change, I will offer to swap the email through my IP as it is the most used IP for the account - you are recommended to then wait up to a day so the change in IP seems more natural. You can then use your attached email for unlocking and hopefully successfully recovering the account in the future if you may need to. I will do as much as I can to make the account secure for you, and guarantee I will never recover the account - if you ever lose access to the account and have evidence to support the fact you might think I recovered it a refund can be arranged. Otherwise I cannot be held responsible.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 12, 2018 at 10:21 PM
  4. LadPlays
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    ladplays#4320

LadPlays Active Member

selling
    reach me on discord ladplays#4320

5. Unread #3 - Jan 11, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  6. barry321
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

barry321 Newcomer

what you asking for it

< Selling maxed RS3 Acc with 120 Fishing | selling 2600 total level main, 463m bank with untradeables 172m without >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site