2 RS3 main accounts

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by LittleRedRidinghood, Nov 28, 2014.

2 RS3 main accounts
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 28, 2014 at 12:16 AM
  2. LittleRedRidinghood
    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2014
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LittleRedRidinghood Newcomer
    Banned

    2 RS3 main accounts

    Ok, so here is what is going on. I used to play runescape quite a bit, I had three account, then I started working a few years ago. I came across my old note pad, and decided I should try and sell these accounts. I pretty much don't know anything about these accounts other than the registered e-mails, usernames, and passwords. My cousin still plays the game, so I am going to give him all of my stuff on runescape for christmas. I am not giving him my account, just the items, so I want to squeeze in a little more gold (In total I want to get 1b, fairly close right now). I don't know how all this works, all I know is that there will be a middleman. I would like to get 15m for the accounts. Please send me a message on skype (ztenan) as I won't check this post this often.


    First account:
    The yew logs, and money have been removed

    Skills: http://i.gyazo.com/841ccda8fe9ea27e9014c9aaf3b7b153.png
    Bank 1: http://i.gyazo.com/6a6bb8c4ddd9434e50b60b5781360585.png
    Bank 2: http://i.gyazo.com/4d2d512a1e7b90db262a9dbf2e48801c.png
    Quests: http://i.gyazo.com/655fd3d3c50bdc0adda15da06540fee4.png


    Second account:

    Skills: http://i.gyazo.com/e2dcef28e849d7ffe375cf3ded3dbbc8.png
    Bank 1: http://i.gyazo.com/5cfe3a63b85d3fb233821be296e1f4ec.png
    Bank 2: http://i.gyazo.com/dd5e1f0c349b62fd7534876effe05422.png
    Quests: http://i.gyazo.com/578216f989873dff83fd26d7160b9ba1.png
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 28, 2014 at 12:18 PM
  4. alkimista
    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2014
    Posts:
    2,311
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    1,870
    Discord Unique ID:
    341051906103181312
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

    alkimista Grand Master
    $100 USD Donor New

    2 RS3 main accounts

    i'm speaking with u right now on skype
     
< Selling Main Account 2001 Total lvl | Selling RS3 Account With 99 FM >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site