Level 137 130M+ XP

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by awesomeo109, Feb 22, 2018.

Level 137 130M+ XP
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 22, 2018 at 2:56 AM
  2. awesomeo109
    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2014
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    awesomeo109 Newcomer

    Level 137 130M+ XP

    Selling my old Runescape account, never sold an account before so I'm just taking offers. Paypal only I am qutting so I don't want gold.

    Imgur

    Has 2 skilling pets (summ) (fletch)
    The outfit as seen and much more. Be happy to let you test the account and look at its cosmetic items as there is to many to name. Bank pin will be given upon payment as well as the recovery file if you ever get it locked. Happy to use a middle man I don't really care.
     
< Selling Account For High Buyers. | Selling RS3 Account 69C >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site