Buying Good Pure!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by gooberboy686, Jul 28, 2007.

Buying Good Pure!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:56 PM
  2. gooberboy686
    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Posts:
    761
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    gooberboy686 Apprentice

    Buying Good Pure!

    Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a 1337 pure. I really either want a mage or a range/2her, but I'll look at the stats and see if I want it. I'm spending up to 3m on the account, maybe more if it's good and I really like it. Please post pics of the account or give a detailed description. I'll pay official MM fees if neccessary, or you can go first. Post away.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2007 at 8:12 PM
  4. o0o_Soccer_o0o
    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    o0o_Soccer_o0o Active Member

    Buying Good Pure!

    I've got one.. 53 cb... 73range, 41 att, 56str, 61mage, 1def, 63hp i believe...
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 28, 2007 at 8:14 PM
  6. Pkdevol
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pkdevol Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Good Pure!

    i got lvl 47 cb my mail [email protected] Price is 1m

    68 range
    40 mage
    50 att
    51 str
    1 month mem
    1 def
    1 prayer
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 28, 2007 at 8:15 PM
  8. Pkdevol
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pkdevol Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying Good Pure!

    wana buy?? or tarde for obby mauler??? cause i need obby mauler i dont matter str lvl but 60+
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 28, 2007 at 9:08 PM
  10. gooberboy686
    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Posts:
    761
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    gooberboy686 Apprentice

    Buying Good Pure!

    Not really interested in either of those two accounts, I kinda want a good mage with ancients.
     
< selling range/mage pure ~^~CHEAP~^~ | selling rs mills 5$ ea >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site