Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 113 Main With 99 Str And 34m!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by -Wade, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Wade

    -Wade Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    144
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 113 Main With 99 Str And 34m!

    hI , im new to sythe but i would like to sell my main for a pure. the pure must be 1-10 def. and if it has def the stats must make up for it. i dont want no noobie pures. i want a good pure

    BANk - [​IMG]

    stats - [​IMG]

    recoveries - [​IMG]

    I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL UNLESS ITS A GOOD OFFER 75 DOLLARS + I WILL ACCEPT MW2 XBOX 360 LIVE ACCOUNTS AND HABBO USA OR HABBO UK

    THE ONLY SWAP I WILL DO IS A 1-10 DEF PURE. WITH GOOD STATS IDC IF ITS A 138 MAIN WITH 500M I DONT WANT A MAIN . I WANT A 1-10 DEF PURE.

    WE WILL USE A MM OR OMM YOU PAY. OR U CAN GO FIRST , I UNDERSTAND IM NEW SO U WONT WANT TO SO I WILL USE A MM IF YOU WANT.
     
< Selling RS acc, Combat lvl 86, 10 USD | Selling RS acc, Combat lvl 86. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site