[RSGP] Level 75 Void Ranger/starter tank [CHEAP][30+Vouches]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Mr Crack, Jun 5, 2012.

[RSGP] Level 75 Void Ranger/starter tank [CHEAP][30+Vouches]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 5, 2012 at 5:48 AM
  2. Mr Crack
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2009
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    45

    Mr Crack Forum Addict

    [RSGP] Level 75 Void Ranger/starter tank [CHEAP][30+Vouches]

    Hi,
    I am selling my Void Ranger/Starter ranger tank because I am in need of the RSGP. I will sell it for a fairly respectable price for both parts.

    This account was created by me 2 years ago, I have the exact date of its creation.
    I can provide every single piece of information needed to recover the account.

    I guarantee the account will not be taken back from you after purchase, I am actually selling this to refund a customer of mine that got the account he bought off of me keylogged.

    S/B: -
    A/W: -
    Offer away!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Email will be changed to yours during purchase.

    Note: I advise you take a look at my vouches before you as much as think of me going first. I will under no circumstance go first to anyone unless I personally deem you trustworthy. I am free and open to use a TRUSTED MM/OMM at your expense, if this is a MM I will judge myself whether I deem him/her trustworthy before we use him/her.

    Thank you.
     
< [RSGP] Obby mauler + membership + ceremonial dragon cape! | [SELLING] Pures (2 obby maulers) [RSGP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site